How can you quickly get onto the right path to help your engineers improve how they sell?
This PDF resource is for anyone who wants their team of engineers or sales engineers to improve how they sell. Whether they are new to selling, resistant to selling, or have willingly signed up to sell (as sales engineers should have done!) this document shares some eye-opening useful ideas and tips to put you on the track to getting this right.
It will help you:
- Clarify what ethical selling is all about
- Quickly get closer to understanding your challenge ahead of helping your engineers improve how they sell
- Understand the top challenges that hold engineers back from successfully selling (and the exact consequences of these)
- Identify and avoid making the top 3 most common mistakes buyers of ‘sales training’ make
- Determine which of your engineers are most likely to succeed at selling right now
- See the difference between being told how to sell vs learning how to sell
- Understand what might drive your engineers to learn how to sell
- Get some ideas of useful next steps