Sales Consulting Services
Which elements of your sales function are limiting your results? Our sales consulting services can help set you up to win
Our sales consulting services can help you:
“Thank you for a great set of sessions earlier this week. You did a great job and the team really benefited from the workshop.
Chris Mulligan - Partner - McKinsey and Company
"Mark delivered an outstanding two days of sales training to my technical team. It's made a tremendous difference to how they approach the sales environment."
Pete Short - Technical Sales Manager - Apple
"Just months in and we have increased our gross company profit by 18% - largely through Mark’s specific work on selling based on creating value."
Sam Matharu - Head of Business Development - Building Materials Nationwide
"“Mark is an excellent facilitator who took the time to understand my business needs and deliver effective training solutions that contributed to a significant increase in sales and leadership performance""
Mark Bryce - Marketing Manager - AMEX
"In my personal coaching sessions with Mark over 6 months, he provided not only insightful, practical and effective mentoring but more importantly a consistent level of energy, care, insightfulness and diligence that is unique in my 20 years of experience. Mark is a gifted, unique and highly valuable individual"
Justin Shardey - Senior Manager - KPMG
The true cost of an average sales function
Where's your weakest link? Is it your salespeople, or the structure around them?
It's all too easy to put poor sales performance down to untrained or mediocre salespeople.
But often these people have been recruited on their people skills, enthusiasm or apparent charisma only to step into a malfunctioning sales team.
Even the most skilled salespeople will struggle to consistently sell if the system they operate within holds them down.
- poorly chosen KPI's and targets putting pressure on salespeople that drives behaviours that push customers away
- internal sales meetings that are ineffective, full of excuse making, and ultimately very uninspiring for everyone
- dreadful value propositions that aren't understood by customers or the salespeople trying to explain them
- excuses from the top about having no USP - "we're really just the same as all the others" is something we commonly here. And it isn't true.
- poorly managed CRMs
- discussions only taking place from the sellers perspective and never from the customers
- no training, learning or performance support
- no documented information for salespeople to quickly access, learn and use in conversations (including powerful questions that sell!)
- no defined strategy or tactics
- no repeatable and reliable process to follow
- no system in place to help salespeople leverage their own strengths and styles
...and plenty more.
Our sales consulting services can help you diagnose where to get movement and most impact.
- Why sales improvement only comes when we all lift
- Why setting the ball rolling early makes a big difference